Activities for Week of May 10


May 12

7:00 pm at the Church

Bring a family recipe that has been passed down through the generations and a sample that others can try. Not only will you learn more about your own family history, but will also be able to share your heritage with others!

********************************************************************

Don't forget that we will be having a garage sale fundraiser to help raise funds for Girls' Camp on June 6th! Help your family and neighbors gather things together that can be sold at the garage sale. Drop off won't be until the day before.

****************************************************************

Quote for the Week:

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.

They have clung to me all my life.

~Abraham Lincoln~

Please remember your Mothers on Mother's Day, May 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment